Chocolate Making Course Bundle
Learn how to make chocolate candies at home.
Instructor: Beth Klosterboer
Skill Level: Beginner
This bundle includes 3 chocolate making courses plus an exclusive bonus course.
For just $88.99 you'll get access to all three of these chocolate making courses plus the free bonus class. This bundle includes 3 1/2 hours of video instruction.
- Chocolate Making Basics ($38.99)
- Chocolate Candies ($38.99)
- Chocolate Truffles ($38.99)
- BONUS Chocolate Bowls & Cups
Are you ready to make your chocolate dreams come true?
Whether you want to make chocolate to give as gifts for the holidays or to sell at craft shows or you want to learn to craft the most delicious chocolates just to eat, you’ll learn the essential techniques for making handmade chocolates with instructor, chocolatier, Beth Klosterboer.
If you have ever struggled with the chocolate making processes and your candies turn spotty, streaky, cracked, or soft, you'll definitely want to take this course.
In this 3 ½ hour chocolate making class, you will learn everything you need to know to make beautiful chocolates at home including choosing the right chocolate, melting and tempering chocolate, making chocolate candies, lollipops, truffles, and bowls & cups.
In each of the 8 video lessons, your instructor, Beth, will walk you through the chocolate-making process. You can work right alongside her, making your own chocolates at home. She’ll share recipes and tips in the videos, as well as, a downloadable, printable instructions packet.
IN THIS CHOCOLATE MAKING COURSE YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- choose the right chocolate (pure chocolate vs. compound chocolate)
- melt chocolate in the microwave or on the stove-top
- temper pure chocolate so your candies have a beautiful shine and snap
- make Mendiants, chocolate cashew clusters, and chocolate bark
- dip OREO Cookies and Rice Krispie Treats
- store, thin, and keep your Candy Melts from cracking
- make chocolate dipped pretzels and white chocolate popcorn
- hand paint colorful white chocolate lollipops
- make smooth and creamy chocolate ganache using two different methods
- flavor chocolate truffles using liquor, infused flavors, and toppings
- make rolled truffles
- make a chocolate shell filled with chocolate ganache (molded truffles)
- add decorations to your chocolates using chocolate transfer sheets
- make chocolate bowls and cups
- 18-page printable class instructions packet
- supply list
The Sugar Academy Chocolate Facebook Group
Join the exclusive, private, The Sugar Academy Chocolate Facebook group, so you can share pictures, ask questions, complete challenges, and have a bit of fun! Beth will go live periodically to share troubleshooting tips, answer questions, and fun candy-making projects.
If you plan to gift this course to someone you can purchase the course, set a username and password, then print out a gift certificate and fill out the certificate and share it with your gift recipient. They can change their password once they log in for the first time.
Are you ready to get started making the most amazing handmade chocolates?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE COURSES