Chocolate Candies Course
Learn how to make chocolate candies at home.
Instructor: Beth Klosterboer
Skill Level: Intermediate
Are you ready to learn how to make delicious chocolate candies at home?
In the Sugar Academy’s Chocolate Candies course you will learn simple techniques for making amazing chocolates in your own kitchen.
PREREQUISITE: CHOCOLATE MAKING BASICS COURSE
Instructor, Beth Klosterboer, a chocolatier for more than 30 years, will share tips and tricks for making your candies look like they came from a chocolate shop.
If you've ever struggled to get beautifully dipped cookies, cake pops, truffles, pretzels, or cereal treats Beth will show you how. With a bit of practice, you’ll be able to create all of these chocolate-coated treats without any puddles of chocolate hardening around the edges.
Beth will also teach you the art of hand painting chocolates. You'll make lollipops and cookie filled candies using a fun painting technique and Beth will share her tips for keeping your chocolates melted for hours while you work.
IN THIS CHOCOLATE CANDIES COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO MAKE:
- fruit and nut topped Mendiants
- chocolate caramel nut clusters
- chocolate toffee bark and how to cut it into pretty squares to package in cellophane bags
- dipped cookies and cereal treats topped with sprinkles
- white chocolate dipped pretzels decorated with sprinkles or a drizzle of milk or dark chocolate
- white chocolate popcorn drizzled with milk chocolate
- hand painted lollipops and holiday candies
The prerequisite for this course is the Chocolate Making Basics Course.
- If you don’t have a good understanding of the differences between pure chocolate and compound chocolates, also known as confectionery coating, candy melts, melting wafers, or almond bark, or you aren’t skilled at melting and tempering chocolate, or you don’t know what tempering is, then be sure to take that class first.
- printable class instructions packet including recipes
- supply list
Once you download these class materials they are yours to keep forever. You will have access to the video lessons for one year from the date of purchase.
Join the exclusive, private, The Sugar Academy Chocolate Facebook group, so you can share pictures, ask questions, complete challenges, and have a bit of fun! Beth will go live periodically to share troubleshooting tips, answer questions, and fun candy-making projects.
If you plan to gift this course to someone you can purchase the course, set a username and password, then print out a gift certificate and fill out the certificate and share it with your gift recipient. They can change their password once they log in for the first time.
If you are ready to learn how to make Chocolate Candies, let’s get started.
You might also like these other courses: