If you love the look of fondant but hate the taste, you should use modeling chocolate to decorate your cakes, cupcakes, and cookies instead.
Modeling Chocolate Course
Learn how to make modeling chocolate.
Instructor: Beth Klosterboer
Skill Level: Beginner
Modeling chocolate, also known as candy clay or chocolate clay, looks like fondant but tastes like chocolate. It's easy to make using just two ingredients but can become greasy, dry, hard, or crumbly.
Let me show you how to make beautifully elastic, easy-to-use modeling chocolate.
In The Sugar Academy’s Modeling Chocolate Course, instructor, chocolatier, Beth Klosterboer will teach you the basic modeling chocolate recipe and share trouble-shooting tips to help salvage greasy, dry, hard, and crumbly modeling chocolate.
Beth is the author of Candy Clay Creations, a modeling chocolate instruction book that is available for sale on Amazon, She has been decorating with modeling chocolate for over 20 years and she wants to help you learn how to make modeling chocolate the easy way.
IN THIS MODELING CHOCOLATE COURSE YOU'LL LEARN:
- how to make perfect modeling chocolate using just the right recipe
- how to use pure chocolate and candy melts to make modeling chocolate
- why modeling chocolate becomes greasy, dry, hard, and crumbly
- how to fix greasy modeling chocolate
- how to fix dry, hard, or crumbly modeling chocolate
- how to color modeling chocolate
- how to cut, shape, and sculpt modeling chocolate
- how to make modeling chocolate decorations
- how to store modeling chocolate
When you purchase this online modeling chocolate-making class, you will have access to 23 commercial-free short-form (1-4 minute) videos where Beth shows you how to use modeling chocolate to decorate cakes, cookies, Rice Krispie, treats, cupcakes, and more. These are videos Beth created for her blog, HungryHappenings.com.
- 13-page printable class instructions packet
- supply list
Join the exclusive, private, The Sugar Academy Chocolate Facebook group, so you can share pictures, ask questions, complete challenges, and have a bit of fun!
If you plan to gift this course to someone you can purchase the course, set a username and password, then print out a gift certificate and fill out the certificate and share it with your gift recipient. They can change their password once they log in for the first time.
Are you ready to get started making modeling chocolate?
You might also like these other courses: